The African Responsible Tourism Awards judging process is chaired by Harold Goodwin, Founder of the International Centre for Responsible Tourism. The judging draws on the expertise of carefully chosen professionals from throughout the tourism industry in Africa.
Confirmed judges for ARTA18:
- Prof. Harold Goodwin: Emeritus Professor Responsible Tourism at Manchester Metropolitan University (MMU) and Founder of the International Centre for Responsible Tourism
- Darryl Erasmus: Chief Quality Assurance Officer, South African Tourism
- Dr. Alison Kock: Marine Biologist, SANParks
- Thembi Kunene-Msimang: CEO – Acting and Executive of Marketing and Communications, RETOSA
- Chardonnay Marchesi: Portfolio Director of the Travel, Tourism and Sports Portfolio: Reed Exhibitions
- Greg McManus: Heritage Environmental Management Company and Event Greening Forum
- Sadia Nanabhay: Operations Manager, African Responsible Tourism Awards
- Dawn Robertson: CEO, The Constitution Hill Human Rights Precinct
- Heidi van der Watt: Managing Director, Better Tourism Africa and Institute of Development Studies, Massey University
Read more about our judges by clicking through on their names.