AFRICAN RESPONSIBLE TOURISM AWARDS
Send us a message
Entry into the African Responsible Tourism awards is by application. Even if you have been nominated for an award, you will have to complete the application process to enter. Entries close on 30 November.
- Download the questionnaire for the category you are entering.
Best for Water Management
Best for Waste Management
Best Sustainable Event
Best for Habitat and/or Species Conservation
Best for Community Benefit
Best Responsible Cultural Experience
Best Responsible Heritage Experience
Best Responsible Attraction
Best Use of Digital Technology for Responsible Tourism
- Complete your questionnaire.
- Gather documentation to support your application. This includes a responsible tourism policy (or similar document) and other material that provides evidence supporting your application.
- Complete our online entry form by 30 November 2018 to upload your questionnaire and supporting documentation. The link to the form is in the questionnaire.
- Finally, you will need to get references to support your application. Request reference letters as soon as possible and ask referees to upload their reference letters at the link provided in the questionnaire.